Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Anything Goes with a Lunagirl Birthday Twist!

Hello Everyone, Rene here!

My chance to challenge you this week!
I've decided to throw in a little twist this week: Birthdays!
Yes, you can make cards, but we would also like to see more!
Anything to do with birthdays, be it a gift, a layout, a tag, will qualify.
You will have to tell us how it links to the twist if it is not that obvious.

We have another little twist of our own.

The design team from Lunagirl Moonbeams, our generous sponsor, is joining us this week.

Mandy Chilvers
Hi, I'm Mandy.  I'm a mum, a vegetarian, an animal lover and I love to create.  My fave creative expression is mixed media which includes a lot of handmade backgrounds, lots of stamping and lots of collage. I love nothing better than to sit with a collection of collage images and create something. I run two challenge blogs as well as my own blog, which keep me busy in-between making things. 




Michele Jones:


"When my son was in elementary school I bought him some stamps for a poster project and realized I was having more fun with them than he was.  Later I started reading stamping magazines and joining Yahoo groups for stampers.  A local friend is an artist and I started having collage play time with her.  Over the years I’ve tried a few local art classes.  By the time my son was in college I was getting quite serious about my “hobby”. 

I started blogging in June of 2010 and I haven’t looked back.   Though card making is always a favorite activity because they are easy to give away, blogging has gotten me to try many other things from ATCs to “moos” to “twinchies” to art journals to canvases.  Participating in swaps and challenges has helped me to grow as an artist. I am honored to be a guest designer for Crafting by Design."
Michele from Art from the Well using images from Lunagirl.
 "for this birthday challenge I decided to make some decorative gift bags.  I love collage so I used lunagirl images and a variety of other papers, tapes, laces, flowers and such to create 2 one of a kind bags which will work well for holding birthday gifts"




Petra Berendsen


I am Petra and I live in the South of England. Being a bit of a craft addict I immensely enjoy anything to do with crafting. I seriously started to play with paper and glue and everything else papery about five years ago and have been hooked since. I am so delighted to be a part of the Lunagirl Moonbeams DT. You can find me on my blog, PetraB's Allsorts."   http://kunterbuntcottage.blogspot.com

I created a little box for this very special birthday present


 
Vicki Romaine
 
 
I am Vicki Romaine and I just love to work with vintage images and mixed media.  I have been working with paper crafts for about 10 years, but crafting of all types all my life.  I am always interested in learning new techniques and experimenting with various forms of crafting media.  My blog is The Cheerful Stamp Pad and I am so pleased to be a member of the Lunagirl Design Team.
 

 
 
 
 

Our own team:















Our fabulous Sponsor:

http://lunagirl.com/


The lucky winner will receive a $15 gift voucher to spend in the Lunagirl Shop!
Please note - we've changed our rules to limit the number of entries per person per challenge, so please check our Rules page before entering your projects.


12 comments:

  1. All of these are SO SO beautiful! Both your DT and the Lunagirl DT have done such wonderful work. I'm proud to be sponsoring this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen we can't thank you and your DT enough for joining us, sharing their talents and being our sponsor. Love ALL the projects!
      Hugs, Doris

      Delete
  2. This is a wonderful post with so much inspiration. Thank you for having me as a guest designer, it is a great honour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Petra thank you SO MUCH for joining us as a Guest Designer and sharing your gorgeous project! Hugs, Doris

      Delete
  3. wonderful. thanks for having me as a GDT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Mandy thank you SO MUCH for joining us as a Guest Designer and sharing your beautiful project with us. Hugs, Doris

      Delete
  4. beautiful work by the home design team! thanks for allowing us lunagirl moonbeams to join in as guest designers! best wishes to all who enter the challenge. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michele thank you SO MUCH for joining us as a Guest Designer and sharing your fantastic birthday gift bags with us! Hugs, Doris

      Delete
  5. Love your vintage birthday inspiration creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Lunagirl and CBD dt inspiration!!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...beautiful design team samples. Thanks for the "birthday twist" challenge and the chance to win some Lunagirl products!

    ReplyDelete