Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday! It's me, Sharon. Today is my birthday and June is Birthday month in my family. My kids, my parents and my sister are all June  Babies. My husband refers to it as "Christmas in June." So for this week the Challenge is going to be a Birthday Challenge. Create anything as long as it has something to do with Birthdays.
We have Sami Stamps as our awesome sponsor this week and the are generously gifting one lucky winner (chosen at random) a $12 credit to their store. Pretty cool, huh?


Here is a little inspiration from the Design Team using Sami Stamps.


Rene using Bundle of Dreams 



 Sharon using Giraffe Birthday Fun  


 SanjaChloe Darkwing from Tiddly Inks


We are also thrilled to have two
Fabulous Guest Designers join us this week.
Please visit their blog  and show a little crafty love.

Glenda Adkins from Gilby's Corner
Hi, I am Glenda Atkins and have a craft blog called Gilby's Corner. I have always loved to craft, whether it be sewing, decoupage, making fabric dolls , jewellery or paper-cards. My work life and mothering and gardening (also a passion of mine) kept me from doing very much of it but once my son was grown and I retired, jewellery and paper crafting took over, I am thoroughly addicted to papercrafting. Thank heavens my husband doesn't seem to mind as I while away may an hour in my craft room!
 
Jenn from StampinAngelJenn
 
 
We've shared our inspiration with you, so now it's time for you to share your inspiration with us. Upload your project with the Mr. Linky thingy below. This challenge will be open through June 17th, 11:59 EST.

7 comments:

  1. What a celebratory month you have! :o) Gorgeous DT creations! Thank you for the inspiration and the festive challenge! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a lovely day Sharon!, it's also a busy month for us as it's my b,day on the 17th June then both granddaughters and a cousin!.
    Love all the DT samples and thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome challenge

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely design team samples. Thanks for the "happy birthday" challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete