Wednesday, February 4, 2015

February Anything Goes!

 
Hi everyone, Doris here with this month's
February Anything Goes Challenge!

This month we're so excited to welcome back
two of our favorite sponsors who have given
the design team images to play with and have
great prizes for our winners at the end of the month.


Robyn's Fetish 
Prize - 3 digi images




Prize - 7 single digi images

Sharon - Make It Snappy Friends

Julia - Heart Monster

Maureen - Skelekidz Boy
 
Rene - Heel Accessories

Doris - Birthday cupcake


This month we're honored to have some
wonderful projects from our Guest Designers.
Please be sure to stop by their blogs and leave them some crafty love.

Rachel from All Things Purple and Sparkly
I live in Dudley in the UK with my husband, son, and three dogs.  As I work full time craft is my therapy.  I love stamping, colouring, and anything sparkly!  I've been crafting for a about 8 years, but have for most of my life been making one thing or another!  

Bernie C from Chasing the Dream
I live in Santa Clarita, CA, USA, 40 miles North of Los Angele;. retired from Princess Cruises, the cruise line. I have had the good fortune to have travelled the world and visited all seven continents. My favorite place in the world is Italy. I also worked in the Motion Picture Industry for twenty years. http://berni46.blogspot.com/
I started with scrapbooking and went into card making when I retired. I love to create and experiment with different techniques; and enjoy gardening. I am involved in the Women ministry at church. Create cards for OWN (Operation Write Home) for the soldiers worldwide and create cards for the Missionaries in my church who are also worldwide

Ursala from My Crafting Corner

 
I am Ursula from a very hot and sunny South Africa where my hubby and I have just recently moved into a retirement village. We enjoy travelling and as we have sons in various parts of the world it is a great way to meet up with crafters all over, sharing my hobbies.
I have been involved with crafts in some form or another for as long as I can remember. For the last 20 years I have run my craft business from home, with the help of my husband. working mainly with ceramics and candles. I only got into paper crafts and card making at the beginning of 2008 and have just loved this journey. I have been on a number of design teams, and enjoy taking part in challenges and keeping my blog up to date. This is where I showcase what I am doing. http://ursulauphof.blogspot.com/
I am  honoured to be a guest designer for Crafting by Designs and this is what I made for this challenge.
 
Angelina from Mason Jar Cards
Greetings from Georgia!  Life can be such a balancing act with children, a career, the home and sometimes the biggest project, my wonderful husband.  When I find some free time I enjoy making cards.  I think I would spend all day making cards if I could.
 
 
Don't forget, for the Anything Goes challenge, you can enter
up to THREE projects, they must be made by you, and
they must be linked to a blog post during the
time this challenge is running.  If these conditions aren't
met, your project won't be eligible for consideration as a winner.


5 comments:

  1. Thank you Doris and the DT for being one of the GD's for this challenge. It is truly a blessing.
    Hugs
    Berni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards from all DT! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the challenge and inspiration! :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete