Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Flowers with a Twist

Hi everyone, Rene here with this weeks fun challenge:
Flowers with a Twist
Your creation must contain flowers
be it an image, a photo or even the real thing!
For a twist you can add punched or die-cut flowers,
as embellishment or instead of an image.
I'm excited to see the fabulous creations that you will showcase!
 
Our generous sponsor this week is one of my personal favourites:
 
The lucky winner can choose 3 single digis.
There are gorgeous images to choose from!
 
The DT played with images provided by the sponsor.
You can tell we had fun with this challenge!
 
 
Used punched flowers




Julia - Marguerite Daisy Flower Pot Pretties
Using a Die Cut for Flower
 
 
Sharon - used a punch

 
Carole- Myrtle's Flower
(Die Cut and Butterfly punch)


 

Jenny (used dies)


Guest Designers

Veerle from Veerle's Little Card Corner


My name is Veerle. I am 47 years (young) and i live in Belgium. Ever since I  was a child, I was busy with painting, crafting, knitting, you name it. But it took until halfway 2012 before I started making cards. First only 3D with sheets of images you need to cut out. Then I started to add some
sewing (embroidery ???) on my cards. I started my blog in August 2013 and july 2014 I entered my very first challenge ever. Since then it all went very fast, and today I am so honoured and proud to be a design team member for 3 challenge blogs. And I am so very honoured to be a guest designer here today for this great challenge. I love making cards and  I feel so very lucky for all the opportunities I received since july last year. Thanks for watching, take care all. Love, Veerle xXx


Jen Leeflang from Art, Bellydancing and Crafting
Born of Dutch immigrant parents, raised and still living in Durban, South Africa, I am a SAH wife to my long-suffering husband, Pete, and mum to Nicholas (25), Blayne (22), and Kellan (20), and human to 4 kitties Simba, Bunny, Pudge and Penny. My mum taught me the skills she learnt as a young girl, that of using my hands to create pretty things, and always to make the best of whatever supplies I have. I cannot remember a time when I wasn't sewing, crocheting, drawing, colouring, painting, etc.  Besides paper crafting, I love to design, sew and bead belly dance costumes, and have lost count of the number of beaded bras that are shimmying worldwide.  Paper crafting and card making are my passion, and I present monthly workshops to an ever increasing group of ladies between the ages of 9 and 92 (literally!) Last week's workshop was attended by 36 ladies making 6 cards each! In addition, I am often invited to present workshops by craft stores, groups, WI's and ladies groups.  I need to pay the bills too, so I am an agent for an importer of crafting goodies and an artist of digi stamps.

 
 
I hope that's enough flowery inspiration!
We are looking forward to see your lovely creations!
 
Link your projects below and please remember to follow the rules:
you can link up three projects, they must be linked to your blog, and
they must be posted during the week this challenge is open.
Thanks for playing along with us!
 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work by the design team! My first time here, thanks Veerle! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet design team samples. Thanks for the "flower" challenge and twist this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful challenge and thank you for the inspiration! :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete