Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April Anything Goes Challenge

Good morning! It's Maureen here and I hope it is a lovely warm Spring morning wherever you are... not here, it's been trying to snow for days and my youngest has the chicken pox so not to much fun to be had here! On the other hand, bad weather means more time indoors to play and get crafty!
I am your host for this month's Anything Goes challenge and we have two fabulous sponsors for you. The team have been hard at work creating for your inspiration and we have some lovely guest designers too. 
So sit back, be inspired and we hope you will join in the challenge!

 

Our first sponsor is Sassy Studio Design and they have kindly offered 2 digital images from their store for one lucky winner!

And our second talented and generous sponsor this month is
The Octopode Factory  who's prize is a $10 credit for the Etsy Store.



 

This month we're so excited to welcome three Guest Designers.
Please be sure to stop by their blogs to see more of their amazing work.

Sanja from Kartolina
My name is Sanja and I live on a beautiful croatian island - Krk. Just love my tranquil little town and feel happy to live here.  I'm a mom, wife & a kindergarten teacher that loves to craft. It relaxes me after a hard day and makes me happy. Constantly I try to improve my coloring by practice and always wish to do better. My favorite stamp artists are: Mo Manning, A Day For Daisies, Saturated Canary, Uptown Girl and recently Stacy Yacula.  I hope to be able to enjoy this little hobby of mine even when I'm grey and old. :)  Have an awesome day, everyone!

Milka from Crafty Milka
I am Milka from Croatia, and I´m 34 years old. Since January 2014, I live in Cavtat, beautiful small seaside town in Croatia, near Dubrovnik.  I live with my partner; amazing guy, best friend and my great support. We don´t have children, yet. I am graduated traffic engineer and economist, currently unemployed. Most of my days I spend searching for job, enjoying nature, crafting and other things I love. I craft all my life. I learned a lot of different crafting techniques and still learning. Crafting is my greatest passion!  I also love mathematics, learning foreign languages, reading books, crossword puzzles, astrology, numerology, cycling, gardening, making natural cosmetics, cooking and many more. I don´t watch television and have plenty of time to do all mentioned. :-D

Joyce from Create with Joyce
Hi everyone!  I'm very honored to join Crafting by Designs as a Guest Designer this month.  I've called many places home but now I am living in California.  Scrapbooking has become my hobby naturally because I have always loved collecting memorabilia and preserving memories.  I also like making mini-albums for my family after my niece (and now my nephew) was born.  Card-making helps me de-stress and my cards are what you see most on my blog at http://createwithjoyce.blogspot.com .  Hope you enjoy this month's challenge!


7 comments:

  1. Delightful design team samples. Thanks for another great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful DT examples! Thanks for a great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creations by the design team....each one so diverse. Thanks for a great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing creations from the DT!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team.

    ReplyDelete