Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Add a Flower


Good morning to all our lovely Crafty Friends Carole her today to launch our latest Challenge we have a great theme this week and its Add a Flower. 
Our Design Team has been busy with some fabulous images from our Sponsor Lacy Sunshine Stamps, and they are giving a very generous prize to our lucky winner.

We also have four fabulous Guest Designers joining us this week and I'm sure you will all agree they have made some amazing projects to inspire us all. Well done ladies.
 
Prize - choice of 3 single digi images



Maureen


Guest Designers

Monika from Creative with Monika 




Laine from Dream Laine 
 Hello to everyone, my name is Laine.  I have been crafting for several years and have designed for several companies/craft challenges.  My current Design Teams include, Crafter's Companion, Spectrum Noir, Tiddly Inks, Michele R Designs and Splitcoaststampers.  This all keeps me pretty busy and I love it. So delighted and honoured to join Crafting by Design as a GDT for this challenge. 


Birgit from Cards R Fun

 Hi, my name is Birgit and I live in Sweden with my family. My blog is Cards R Fun and you are welcome to visit it if you are curious to see more projects made by me. My craft style has gone from a vintage / romantic style to a more simple in recent years. Welcome to have a look!


Bonnie from Make Time To Craft

 Hi, I’m Bonnie Garby and I’m the owner of Really Reasonable Ribbon.  When I’m not busy filling ribbon orders I enjoy paper crafting, quilting, beadwork and reading.  Visit me at Make Time to Craft to see what I’ve been up to late

Well its down to you all now to share your fabulous cards with us 
and  have the chance to win our great prize

This challenge is open until February 2nd, 
and you can enter up to 3 projects by using
the link below.

Thanks for playing along with us!
 Carole and the Crafting by Designs team


8 comments:

  1. Very pretty DT samples. Thank you for the "add a flower" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks that I can do Guess Designing here dear Doris
    Lovely cards all from DT ladies
    see you maybe soon on my GDT card :)
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creations from the DT! Love seeing all the different flowers, all the different colors! Fantastic! I love Laine's blue creation. That is just gorgeous! Love the flowers and the image! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan, {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan - Etsy}
    {Sentimental Susan - Zibbet}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutly gorgeous creations from the dt! Thanks for the inspiration and fun challenge!! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work by the DT.
    Hugs
    Atti.

    ReplyDelete
  7. some really lovely cards by the DT's well done ladies xx

    ReplyDelete