Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Winter, Glitter, Sparkles

Hello, it's me Sharon and I am the hostess for this week's challenge. 
Winter has hit us here in the United States. 
Cold and snowy.
The challenge for this week is to show us your  
Winter, Glitter, Sparkles. Share your shimmery shine!

One of our favorites, Sami Stamps is our sponsor 
this week, gifting $12 in store credit! That's awesome! 

Prize - $12 credit to store



SharonFrosty Stars



Guest Designers
Gail from I Like Paper
 I am married to a wonderful Christian, Richard Scott. I have an adult son Ben. We are Grandpappy and Grandma to 4 grandchildren. I have been paper crafting since 2011. I love to use embossing, die cutting, and stamping when creating, as well as being challenge to learn new crafting techniques. I am honored to be a Guest Designer at Crafting for Designs. 
My website is http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

 

Mervi from Leikkaan kortit
 

 Hello, my name is Mervi and I'm from Southern Finland.  I've tried all kinds of arts and crafts think all my life, but card making just took my heart and time ten years ago.   I do everything from cute to shabby vintage!  Please visit my Leikkaan kortit -blog ;-))m


Pauline from Crafting with Cotnob
 
 Hi, my name is Pauline and I live in Hampshire with my husband and two sons.  I have always been a bit crafty, making jewellery and home furnishings but when my husband gave me a card making book for Christmas one year my obsession was born.  I started my blog in 2011 and have made lots of fabulous friends from all over the world.  2015 was a fantastic year for me as my cards were published for the first time, I am now a regular contributor to several card making magazines.  Thank you to the Crafting by Designs team for inviting me to join them as a Guest Designer, I really enjoyed making my card.




We hope we've inspired you, now please inspire us. Upload your 
Winter/Glitter/Sparkle Projects below. The challenge will run through 
January 26th.

5 comments:

  1. Super pretty and cute DT creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge, I had a blast playing along and seeing all the lovely makes! Thank you so much. Hugs :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi DT!! Thank you for creating with Sami Stamps images. I love your cards! If you haven't already joined us at FB Sami Stamps group, i would love to invite you to come and share your Sami Stamp cards with us! Here is our FB link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/618426274947087/

    I wanted to invite you all individually, but i don't see any links to your DT blogs?

    We will be showcasing Carole's card with a link to your challenge.

    Bonnie- Sami Stamps DT co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun challenge!!Awesome DT & GD creations!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete