Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Thinking of You

                          
Isobel here and welcome to our new challenge "Thinking of You" . 
I chose this theme as my dad was in hospital at the time, 
and I got to thinking about all other people facing 
health battles in their every day life, and how nice it 
was for me to receive thinking of you cards . It helped 
me a lot at this hard time . Sadly my dad passed away 
from his illness but the cards helped me a lot.
                         
I do hope you will join in the challenge and maybe 
even give your card to someone facing a hard time x
                       
Thank you to our sponsor
Prize - choice of 3 images

Our Design Team has made some fabulous project
using images from this shop!

Julia - Hippocampus 



Isobel- I am here 



CraftyGirl - Baby Chick
    


Carole- Baby Chick
     

Sharon - Using Unity Stamp Co.


This week's super talented Guest Designers are

  Madja from majdinustvarjalninemir
Hi everyone! I’m Majda – a card maker, a wife, a mom, a teacher, a puppy lover and a friend. I live in a small yet so beautiful country called Slovenia. I have been passionate about arts and crafts my whole life. I only discovered card-making in late 2015, but I have been crafting every single day since and I'm loving every single moment of it. It has been an amazing journey and I’m happy to be sharing it with you. So here I am, addicted to making cards. I'm always up for experimenting with new techniques and styles and so curious about working with different materials. I love challenges and cute stamps! I have met so many lovely crafty friends along the way. 
I am absolutely thrilled and excited to be a guest designer at  Crafting By Designes blog. 
  Helen from Made by Helen
I work full time as an Activity Coordinator for a charity called Abbeyfield which provides care and support for older people. Once a month I teach workshops for a local stamping company and I'm also a card designer for them including providing samples and demos for their TV shows. I regularly write articles for for craft magazines and am lucky enough to design for several other digi companies.


This challenge is open until March 28, and please remember to follow the rules:
you may enter up to 3 projects, they must be your own projects, they must be linked to this challenge, and no back linking to prior dates.
Thanks for playing along with us - we can't wait to see what you make!

2 comments:

  1. sorry to hear the sad news isobel. Praying God to give enough strength to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for your lost Isobel :(

    ReplyDelete