Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Vintage


Hi everyone, Isobel here and welcome to the new Vintage challenge.
We have 2 sponsors, so twice the prizes.  I went with a sewing 
theme as I had a vintage sewing stamp set. 
I love the ball gown Digi.
                                       
We have 2 sponsors this week and a talented Guest Designer.
Now here's some inspiration from our Design Team:

Lunagirl

 Prize - $15 gift certificate
   
Julia using Garden Catalogues



Carole using Garden Catalogues






Prize - winner choice of 3 digi images

Isobel

Julia - Ruffled Dress Digital Stamp




Guest Designers
Autumn from SewPaperPaint
Autumn Clark of SewPaperPaint has been stamping for nearly two decades.  She defines her style as Grungy Elegance and loves layering and mixed media.  She loves blogging and sharing inspiration and techniques with her fellow bloggers.  Visit her blog today to get connected.

Now it's over to you - let's see your lovely Vintage projects!  
This challenge is open until April 25 but please be sure to follow our rules!

4 comments:

  1. Great challenge, awesome sponsor, and terrific DT projects. I haven't played with you guys in a while -- I suspect I lost your bookmark even I got my new phone... saved you again! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful DT inspiration! Thank you so much for having me as your guest. <3 Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous inspiration from your design team, thanks for a great challenge.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete