Wednesday, July 5, 2017

July Anything Goes!

Hello Everyone
Rene here with our ever popular challenge:
ANYTHING GOES!

Yes, you can really show your creativity with our challenge!

Have fun!


We have a fabulous sponsor for our challenge:


Her images are so much fun and there are so many to choose from!


Prize - winner choice of 1 bundle
Welcome :) I'm always happy to share my story! 
Once upon a time, I had 1 big noisy child, and 2 small noisy children, (still noisy, just bigger...lol) and I was in desperate need for quiet book patterns. I couldn't find any that I LOVED, so... I drew my own! Not too successful, as they were way too complicated, but I had HUGE feedback on my art work. 
So, my happy ending began with a blog :) I started out posting free images daily, and within a week, I had over 100 followers! I was thrilled! Slowly as my art work has improved, so have my opportunities! Etsy is just another step in achieving my dream. I have become a successful illustrator! I am so blessed to have had many willing to help me on my path, and am grateful for every single person who has visited my shop, blog, and offered requests and suggestions along the way.
I LOVE this "job"!
xoxo   Nikki


Our magnificent DT had fun using some images from our sponsor:

Isobel  using   Bible bookmarks



Julia using 4th of July - 2013 

Mel using Blowing Bubbles 

CraftyGirl using Snowman Clip Art

Dora using Ocean Life 

Rene using Owls Clip Art 






We also have some fabulous Guest Designers
Do visit their blogs and leave some love

Ann-Marie from Annemis

I’m 50 years young and live in the south of Sweden with my hubby and 4 teenage boys.
My blogname “Annemi” is from an aunt of mine who used to call me Annemi when I was little and she kept on calling me that her whole life so the blogname is a celebration to her.
I’ve been crafting in one way or another my entire life but I didn’t have a name on it before... lol
Nowdays I’m a color addict delux, I color almost every day of the week and I think I’ve tried almost every medium there is.  Coloring are so relaxing for me and I really enjoy it.
Hope you like my card - Have a great day
Hugs, Ann-Marie/Annemi

Margreet from Margreet's Scrapcards
I'm Margreet from the Netherlands and since I'm retired (last year) you can find my in my craft room nearly every day. I love creating and coloring and at the moment I'm in to mixed media cards. 
You can see more of my work at http://margreets-scrapcards.blogspot.nl/


Tanvi


Hello all, This is Tanvi from Bangalore India. I love trying my hands at different crafts & my current love is decoupage and card making. Thank you Crafting by Designs for the opportunity to Guest Design for them! Here is a shabby chic burlap banner I made for the post.





5 comments: