Saturday, October 7, 2017

Winners - September Anything Goes!

Hi everyone, Doris here with the winner of the

Thank you to our always generous sponsors
Odd Ball Art by Lizzie Love 



Our first winner is #85 Nicolette from
Nicolette's kaarten


Nocolette has won her choice of 3 digi stamps from 
Odd Ball Art by Lizzie Love 

Our second winner is #141 
Gloria from Purpleglo Creations
Gloria has won her choice of 3 digi stamps from 
 PPinky Dolls 

Congratulations to our winners and thanks to 
everyone who played along with us!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card for one of the winners. Congrats to Nicolette for winning as well. I am not sure how to contact someone for my prize. Thanks for the fabulous challenges. Have a terrific day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I won, thank you very much. And to Gloria also congratulations.
    I send an email.
    Nicolette

    ReplyDelete